- The Seller makes every effort to ensure respect for privacy and protection of personal information provided by customers when using the Store and making purchases within the Store, and for this purpose takes all necessary actions.
Personal Data Administrator
- The administrator of the personal data of Customers provided in connection with their use of services through the Store (hereinafter: "Personal Data") is the Seller, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- The administrator is required by law to secure processed personal data against unauthorized disclosure and collection by an unauthorized person, to process data in accordance with the requirements of the Act and to protect data against change, loss, damage or destruction.
Payment system operators
- In the case of using the payment using an external payment system, all data provided after switching to the payment operator's website remain registered only in its database and are not in any way available or stored by the Administrator
- The seller cooperates with the following payment operators: Dotpay, 30-552 Kraków, ul. Wielicka 72
Rules for collecting Customer Personal Data
- Browsing the Store's content does not require the Customer to provide Personal Data.
- Placing Orders requires the Customer to provide Personal Data.
- Registration in the Store requires the Customer to provide Personal Data.
- Customer's failure to provide Personal Data will not allow placing an Order.
The scope of processing Personal Data
- The Administrator will ask the Customer to provide the following Personal Data, which the Customer should provide in order to place an Order:
1) surname and first name or business name of the entrepreneur,
2) home address,
3) delivery address, if different from home address,
4) e-mail address,
5) telephone number,
6) tax identification number,
7) VAT invoice data,
and possibly additional information that the Customer wants to provide.
- In order to implement the Sales Agreement, the Seller may provide data collected from customers to entities intermediating in payment transactions and suppliers for whom these data are necessary for the implementation of payments or delivery of the package. In such cases, the amount of data transferred is limited to the required minimum.
- The administrator also collects data on: the IP address used by the customer, location, type and version of the browser, operating system, screen resolution, installed extensions - for statistical purposes and for more efficient resolution of reported problems, as well as pages visited by the customer in the store, the amount spent on each of them time - for statistical purposes;
- The Administrator processes Personal Data to provide and implement the Sales Agreement, to market its services and products in the event of the consent of the Customer and other legally justified purposes.
The basis for processing Personal Data
- Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the Customer and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or to implement the Sales Agreement concluded between the parties.
- Providing Personal Data is voluntary but necessary for registration and purchase within the Store.
- Customers have the right to access their Personal Data and the right to amend it.
- The Administrator may send Customers, including to the e-mail addresses provided by them, commercial information about the Administrator's products and services as well as other products and services, provided that the Customer has agreed to receive them. The customer may withdraw his consent at any time.
- The Administrator may process Personal Data in order to improve services, as well as to adapt ads, materials or recommendations displayed in the Store to the preferences or interests of the Customer, provided that the Customer has agreed to it.
- "Cookies" are text files saved by the browser on the client's computer disk to store information used to identify the client or to remember the history of actions taken by the client.
- "Cookies" are used to identify the Customer and correctly assign him historical data collected during previous visits to the Administrator's Store.
- The customer may not agree to place "Cookies" on his computer, including via settings