Wlli.pl online store regulations
1. "willi.pl" is the trade name of the online store run by the company Willi-Bis Monika Łojek-Górkier, Ul. Borkowska 16a, 05-077 Warsaw, NIP 113-010-11-77
2. Store contact details:
Willi online store
Wspólna Street 2
05-070 Sulejówek / Poland
3. electronic mail address: email@example.com
4. store phone number: +48 537 326 295
1. Whenever the following terms are used in these Regulations, they shall be understood as:
a. Customer - a natural person who is at least 13 years old, but if that person is not 18 years of age, the consent of his legal representative is required, unless he has full legal capacity, as well as a legal person or entity organizational entity without legal personality, the law of which grants legal capacity, which uses the online store, in particular, which places the order via the online store under the terms set out in these Regulations;
b. Consumer - a customer who is a natural person who performs a legal act
with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity; (pursuant to Article 221, Article 71 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended);
c. Store - the trade name of the online store sklep.willi.pl available in the domain willi.pl run by the company Willi-Bis Monika Łojek-Górkier;
d. Seller - Willi-Bis Monika Łojek-Górkier, Ul. Borkowska 16a, 05-077 Warsaw, NIP 113-010-11-77
Using the online store
1. The Customer is obliged to use the Store in a manner consistent with the law and decency, having regard to respect for personal rights as well as copyrights and intellectual property of the Store and third parties. The Customer is obliged to refrain from any activity that could affect the proper functioning of the Store, including in particular any interference with the content of the Store. The customer is prohibited from providing unlawful content.
2. Customers have the option of using the Store by registering and thereby creating an Account in which data and information about the Customer regarding his activities in the Store are collected (hereinafter: "Account"). Provision of services under the Account is free and perpetual. The Customer has the right to terminate the Account agreement at any time by sending a statement terminating the agreement to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The above does not apply to situations in which the Store is in the process of completing the order placed by the Customer. In such a case, the effect of termination of the contract will occur upon completion of the contract.
3. In order to register in the Store, complete the registration form by providing the following data: email address and password. A message will be sent to the Customer's email address on the registration form indicating how to confirm the registration. Upon confirmation of registration, a contract is concluded regarding the keeping of an Account between the Customer and the Seller, the subject of which are the services provided by the Seller under the conditions set out in the Regulations.
4. Viewing the range of the online Store Store does not require registration. Placing orders by the Customer for products in the Store's assortment is possible after registering in accordance with the provisions of § 3 para. 3 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the execution of the order without registration.
5. In the case of a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, all activities of this entity in the Store may only be carried out by a person who is authorized to perform on behalf of this entity all activities related to using the Store and to exercise all rights and obligations of this entity. as a customer.
Product prices and payment methods
1. The prices of goods presented on the Store's website are expressed in Polish zlotys and are gross prices, i.e. they include tax on goods and services (VAT).
2. The prices of goods given on the Store's website do not include delivery costs. The costs of delivery of the ordered products are always given on the Store's website when placing the order, including immediately before and at the time of approval and placing the order by the Customer and are included in the total value of the order. The total value of the order includes the price of the goods and the costs of delivery.
3. A receipt or VAT invoice is issued for each sold product. The indication by the customer of the data for issuing a VAT invoice in the form of a NIP number and a sole proprietorship as a business means that he wishes to conclude a sales contract as an entrepreneur.
4. The customer is obliged to pay the price for the ordered